Resources for Faculty
INSTRUCTIONS FOR 2018 ANNUAL REPORTS
Deadline for submitting reports: JANUARY 2.
Please complete the Word document template for your annual scholarly activity report
Annual Scholarly Report
Upload your completed report to:
You will need to select “ENGLISH” and log in using your Duke NetID and password.
If you have difficulty with this process, please contact: email@example.com
Log into the STORM system
(via the registrar's office)
Language Arts and Media Program (Information about course development grants and etc..)
Duke Center for Instructional Technology (Teaching Innovation)
Library Blogs: In addition to the physical and online collections at Duke Library, note their wonderful blogs, such as the Devil's Tale (Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library blog), the Digital Collections Archive blog, and The Library Answer Person, a Duke tradition for over 20 years.
- Faculty Affairs: New Faculty Guide
- Duke Faculty Handbook
- Chapter 6 of Duke Faculty Handbook: : Faculty Responsiblities with Respect to Students
- Book Subsidies
- Duke Reach
- Center for Instructional Technology
- Office of Information Technology
- Office of Institutional Equity Policies and Procedures
- Student Affairs Policies