Forms for Graduate Students
Departmental-specific forms are available for Duke students in our Box Folder. These include:
- Teaching Apprenticeship Responsibilities + Contract
- Annual Progress Report 2022-2023
- Request for DGS Approval of Grad Student Work
Forms from the Duke University Graduate School and Registrar Office can be found here:
- Permission to Audit Course (PDF)
- Permission to Enroll in a Course Below the 500 Level (PDF)
- Interinstitutional Approval Form (PDF)
- Leave of Absence Request Form (PDF)
- Conference Funding Request (PDF)
- Travel Advance Form (PDF)
Important Note: the DGS office requires one week to complete all forms, both online forms, and forms requiring a hard copy and signature, with the exception of conference travel forms, which must be submitted to the DGS office at least a month (and preferably much more) in advance of the applicant’s date of proposed departure.
If you want to set up tax withholding for your stipend you can download the proper forms here. Be sure to write “NON-COMP" at the top of the form when using it for your non-compensatory funding before submitting it to the payroll office (Box 90484, campus mail). Compensatory money is automatically taxed.
1. US Internal Revenue Service Federal Tax Sites:
2. North Carolina Tax Sites: