The Rudolph William Rosati Creative Writing Award
Are you an undergraduate who enjoys creative writing? You could win an award for your talents!
The Rosati Creative Writing Prize is awarded each spring in recognition of an outstanding work of creative writing. All Duke undergraduate students are eligible to submit work for consideration. Projects may be any genre and take any form (audio/video, digital media, etc.), but must include a substantial creative writing component.
Deadline: May 15th, 2017
- You must be a Duke undergraduate student
- You may submit multiple, different projects in a given year but each project should be submitted individually with an accompanying application cover sheet
- Submitted projects must have been written during the current academic year
- Projects are judged based on quality and originality of writing
- At this time submissions must be written in English
- No minimum or maximum length required
You can find out more details about the award, including how to apply, here: http://library.duke.edu/research/awards/rosati
Contact Arianne Hartsell-Gundy, Librarian for Literature and Theater Studies, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions.